Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Very Dutch Day

Yesterday was Peter's third birthday. Where does time go? It seems just yesterday that I was thinking, "This baby is never going to come out . . .

We had a nice dinner at home, then we took him to Happy Joe's Restaurant, where he had a lot of fun playing the arcade games. They gave him a free birthday Sundae, and Andy and I split a cinnamon bun. I think he enjoyed his special evening.

I had to include a picture of my newest steal. I needed new shoes for church, and I got these for $3! They are Croft and Barrow, and they fit perfectly (which is amazing, considering my misshapen feet.) Aren't these shoes cute?

Today the weather is cold, wet, and icky. Typical Dutch weather, we like to call it. Hopefully I'll be able to get some knitting done this evening. I got some knitting books from the Library, and I'm looking forward to designing my first sweater for myself.

No comments: