Friday, August 31, 2007

Sickness and Woe

Yesterday, Peter started coming down with a fever and sore stomach, so I cancelled all my lessons for the next two days and did my best to get him better. The poor little guy was very miserable, and didn't feel like doing anything but cuddle next to me. Thankfully, he did not "get sick" on anything . . .

Breanna, not to be outdone by her older brother, decided to catch a very icky runny nose. I was trying to decide who's picture looked more pathetic . . . perhaps it's a tie. (I was just thinking how different my two babies are; Peter just looks so hopeless when he's sick, and Breanna looks like she's ready to box your ears if you get too close. Ha!)

On the bright side of things, I did manage to get a mountain of knitting done, since Peter just wanted to snuggle next to me and Breanna moped around the house with her blankie. I haven't had a chance to get pictures of the knitting yet, though, so I'll have to keep you in suspense until the next post.

I can thankfully report, however, that as of today, both kiddos are feeling much better. Peter's fever is gone and he's been eating like a horse (or perhaps I should say he's eating like Breanna), and Breanna's nose is much more cooperative. Hooray for homeopathy!

Oh, it's still not too late to try to win some free stitch markers in my contest, so don't forget to check it out!

No comments: