Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Bouncing Baby Boy!

Gabe will be 6 months old in a little over a week, and we're celebrating early, because he's gotten his first tooth. I've been proudly showing it off to everyone I see, because teeth are very interesting objects, as well all know.

One of his favorite toys is his "Johnny Jump-up", so I made a little video of him bouncing away!

(Oh, you should probably turn down the music on the left sidebar first. If for some reason you can't see the video, or it's not running right, you can also view it directly on YouTube here).

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie:)

Joshua said...

Are you bringing the jump up to the scrap book extravaganza??? I didn't see the tooth!

smariek said...

Awwww, he's such a cutie!

Peter's coat is coming along nicely, you'll be done in no time.

Diane said...

Well he's certainly a happy or should I say hoppy guy.

Too Little Time said...

OMG!!! When did 6 months happen - you just gave birth!

Kit-bert: "semi" eevil HR Director said...

awww....he's getting SO big - goodness I can't keep up!

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

Pls bring the Johnny Jump up, if possible. Michelle LOVES that, too. Both our babies will be mexican jumping beans! :)

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

I miss my little "tree frog!" :( I showed off the 24 scrapbook pages to Mike and Caleb. They thought it turned out wonderful. I sure had a nice time...now, it's back to reality and lots of work! Love, A