Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's A Process, I'm Told

Gabe seems to be going through a growth-spurt, and I cannot seem to keep him fed enough to keep him happy.

Therefore, I've started the process of getting him to learn to eat "solid" food.

It's a process.

So far, more food ends up all over him than in him.

"Whadayah expect, Mom, we men don't like goo impersonating as food."

"Ooooh, you mean it's good for me, therefore I should love it!"

"Hah, that's a good one, Mom."

"Woman, it ain't happenin'. Nope."

4 comments:

Kit-bert: "semi" eevil HR Director said...

awww, what great pics of baby Gabe! and I just love your commentary, Rach - you're hilarious..."woman, it aint happenin'" LOL

I can't wait to see you and give my niece and nephews big hugs and kisses!! Miss you tons!

Ellen said...

So cute - and I agree, your commentary is hilarious. He has the most stunning eyes.

Explore-Science-Beyond-the-Classroom said...

You captured his thoughts precisely. Amazing how the link between mother and child is so strong and telepathic!! You are one with your baby!!! Ha ha ha your mom is going CRAZY... Sorry, you will find me in the asylum when you get here.

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

I am in the same boat!!! I love to joke to Michelle that I am not an "all-you-can-eat" buffet! We are trying to get the solids down. Little bits here and there. It's a lot of work, but we have to do it. She seems to like it mixed with sweet potatoes and carrots. I am starting with veggies. :P)