Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Pair


I love having socks on the needles at all times. They're the perfect carry-about project; they fit in the purse and provide the necessary distraction when you're feeling stressed and homicidal. Just a few rows of simple stockinette later, and zen-ness has been magically restored.

I really like the colors in Red Heart's Heart and Sole sock yarn, but I'm not all that impressed with the yarn itself. I found it impossible to get a matching pair, despite my best efforts, and the yarn is a bit scratchy. Of course, we're talking Red Heart Yarn here, so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. For the money, it was very nice yarn, but I think it's worth spending a tad more to get better and softer results in the future.
Hopefully the recipient will still like them!

(Click here to view pattern specifics on Ravelry)

1 comment:

Wishful Acres Farm said...

I LOVE the colors in this pair.