Friday, April 22, 2011

Mummy Knows Best

If you've seen the Disney movie Tangled, you'll have heard my new theme song, "Mother Knows Best."

I absolutely love this song.  It appeals to my sadistic nature on so many levels, and has become my go-to response when the kids whine "whhhhhhy do I have to?"

Dancing around them singing this song gives me a deep, visceral satisfaction.  I'm sure it'll all come out in their therapy some day . . . .

(You might want to pause the music player on the sidebar, and Facebook/email readers will have to click here to see the video)

2 comments:

TuttleTime said...

We watched that again today. I absolutely love this movie. This is one of my favorite songs in the movie...I like the part when she is following behind Rapunzel, snuffing out the candles... "take a tip from Mummzie." That song rattles in my head just about all day after I watch it.

My favorite part of the movie, though, is when she sneaks out to see the lights and first comes into town...braids her hair and dances around. I just love that part. :)

Ellen said...

We love this movie too! I am ALWAYS going around singing this song... isn't it fun?! ;)