Monday, October 7, 2013

Ella's Dress


I have recently discovered my favorite online fabric store called FabricWorm, and this discovery has led to several too many a few fabric purchases.

This is a little dress I made for Ella.  It's sleeveless so that it can transition from warm weather to cold (with the addition of a turtleneck or onesie underneath).

As usual, I didn't bother using a pattern.  I like to live dangerously.

For the back closure I used a vintage plastic button from my stash.
 Ooooo, just look at those blond curls!!!! 
 

You can tell from the background in the pictures that I spend much more time crafting and sewing than cleaning . . . .

2 comments:

Explore-Science-Beyond-the-Classroom said...

What beautiful fabric!

NmB Photography said...

Very cute! I've ordered a few yards from that online shop, too!