Friday, January 3, 2014

Feedings


New Years is usually a time for reflection and resolutions, and when I came across these pictures I took of the kids last July, I had to post them.
 
I am incredibly thankful for God's kindness and care for our family, especially our little Ella.  All the trouble with her oozing skin and the week in the hospital wasn't fun, but when I see how far she's improved in only a few short months, I am nearly moved to tears.

 

There was a time when I despaired of her ever eating regular food or drinking an ounce from a bottle, and now she does both without any trouble.  As far as I can tell, she doesn't even have any developmental delays, which is amazing.

Oh, yes, she's still allergic to just about everything, and it's a challenge keeping her skin clear, but it's manageable.

Looking back on 2013, I can say with confidence that it was indeed, a very, very good year.

No comments: