Also, I don't think I've mentioned before on my blog that we're planning to have a home birth. I had home births with my other two, and I have an excellent midwife, so I'm not really "worried" per se, but giving birth is never a piece of cake, so I'd appreciate your prayers and thoughts! (Incidentally, if you're interested in finding out more about home births, you can visit this website.)
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Freedom!
Also, I don't think I've mentioned before on my blog that we're planning to have a home birth. I had home births with my other two, and I have an excellent midwife, so I'm not really "worried" per se, but giving birth is never a piece of cake, so I'd appreciate your prayers and thoughts! (Incidentally, if you're interested in finding out more about home births, you can visit this website.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment