Saturday, July 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Gabe!

Gabe's birthday is actually in May, but he did not get to have his party until this past week.

Originally, we were going to take him and his friends to Trampoline World, but an hour before his party started he got very sick so we had to cancel it. Needless to say, he was a very disappointed little 8 year old.

This time around, we decided to make the most use of our pool passes and have a pool party.


 I was a little worried how I would keep track of all the boys at the pool, but because it was overcast and cool, there was practically no one there.


Because the pool was so empty, when we left we were the only ones that had been in the pool. All the lifeguards were congregated in the main building and when Gabe walked out of the locker rooms everyone sang happy birthday to him. He was thrilled!

I wish I had taken more pictures of the way the kids and I decorated the birthday party room. We had streamers across the doors to look like seaweed and Bree did a beautiful job setting the table with an ocean theme.

I think he enjoyed his special day.

No comments: