Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Love Getting Packages!

I got two great packages this week from very special people. The first package was from my sweet brother, Josh. He got me "Crocs" for my birthday! Crocs! These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, and are perfect for wearing with my hand-knit socks.

The second package was a complete surprise, and was from my sweet ISE4 pal. They are the most beautiful stitch markers, and just my style (I love flowers)! I've always used leftover yarn for my stitch markers, so now I'll feel tres chic as I get to flip out my handy-dandy-oh-so-grandy floral stitch markers.

Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you like them!I thought yhey were pretty close to the flowers on your blog.So Happy Belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you like them!I thought yhey were pretty close to the flowers on your blog.So Happy Belated birthday!

Danielle said...

You do have a very sweet and thoughtful brother!!

Unknown said...

Oooh. I love getting packages too. :) I haven't ventured out to try the crocs yet, though I see them everywhere. I think I would like the comfort factor as well as the convenience slip on factor. :) Enjoy yours!!

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

Crocs are all the rage down here...nurses use them alot. They are comfortable for walking around the house and stuff. I have been tempted to get them, because I love slip ons. However, I haven't seen any in my petite foot size. I'll have to check out ebay. Great color, too! That Josh can be thoughtful. :)