Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for many things, but sometimes it seems like it's the little things that can bring such happiness. So, I'm thankful for the little things in life! I'm thankful for:

roses that grow without too much help;

an orchid I haven't managed to kill, yet;

big, beautiful peonies that smell delicious;

Chocolate Cake;

my little "Hitler" feeling better (she's even saluting);

clean, freshly waxed floors;

a rum and coke (Bella got me onto those);

my beautiful red front door (Renee got me thinking about red doors.)

What wonderful things to be thankful for!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

You made me giggle with the rum and coke!! I loooove red front doors! You're the wild one now baby!

I did my header by using my paint program on windows, and had to fool around with a picture and crop it and resize it. Then it has text you add, and I made a little design above the text. Then I went and added the picture, instead of my title. You know when it gives you the choice to either go behind the title of your blog with the pic or instead of, I chose instead. That's pretty much it (I think).

Danielle said...

oh P.S. glad hitler's feeling better!! LOL.

Unknown said...

Love your favorites!!! Esp the red door!!!

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

I had to laugh..."Thank you God for my beautiful, alive flowers...my sweet Baby Banna...RUM AND COKE (smack, smack)...and my beautiful red door. Too funny!