Thursday, July 19, 2007

Visiting

A dear friend of mine, Breanna C. just came up from Florida to spend a few weeks up here visiting with family and friends. It was nice to spend an afternoon with her yesterday, catching up on past "happenings".

The two "Breanna's" (well, actually it's Brianna and Breanna; I think my Breanna doesn't like having competition for the name!)

She has two little boys and a girl, but yesterday she only brought the two little guys, as Isabella was playing at a friend's house. The kids had so much fun "swimming" in the pool Grammy and Bompey bought them.

"I'm the man!"


"I tell you, they just don't make these freeze-pops like they used to!" (That's an empty freeze-pop container flying through the air.)

Whenever I'm outside for a little while, I let Hunny Bunny out of her cage to hop around the yard. She has a collar, which I attach to a short rope so I don't have to worry about her bolting away. Amazingly, she and my cat, Rhapsody, get along fairly well together. Bunny and Rhapsody are about the same size, and Hunny Bunny has made it clear she's not taking any flack from the cat.
"That's right, kitty. You just remember who big bunny is, and we'll get along just fine . . ."

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Breanna looks so good. I am glad that you had the opportunity to visit with her. How are they?

Looks like the kids had a good time playing together.

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

What a cute post...I feel like I am there! :) That Hunny is too cute. I wish I wasn't so weird about animals....I like pics of her, though. :)

Explore-Science-Beyond-the-Classroom said...

What a great idea to put the bunny on a rope. He is so cute.
MOM