Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This week is our County Fair, and I couldn't help but be reminded of this hilarious song from the old Hanna-Barbera version of Charlotte's Web. I've got pictures, but I'd suggest starting this clip first, so it can provide an aesthetically tasteful soundtrack while you read . . .



I've never entered anything before, so I am pretty nervous about trying. I have to admit, as I was dropping off my stuff yesterday, I felt rather stupid. Ah well! To enter items, you buy a season pass for $12, and I figured if I won a few things, it'll pay for my ticket (the kids are free anyway). Want to see what I entered?

Classic Twist Pullover (modeled by my handsome hubby);

Column of Leaves scarf and Hat;

Mum's Maunawili Falls Vest;

Breanna's crocheted baby outfit;

Crocheted bath rug;

Roses;

and, crazily enough (I don't think I've got a chance with this), my Green Tomato Relish.

I can't wait to see how my stuff did! We're going tonight to the fair, but I don't think the judging will be done by then. However, I'm looking forward to showing the kids all the 4-H animals and (of course) eating some fried cheese curds!

No comments: