Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Auntie Angie's Visit

My sister Angie came to visit us this past weekend, and we had such a great time. Of course, as per tradition, we went to Culver's almost immediately after she got off of the bus. (For some odd reason, my family have a love-affair with Culver's!)

On Saturday, Andy watched the kids for us for a few hours so that we could have some fun girl-time downtown. We ate at a nice coffee shop, and then did some clothes shopping. Angie and I both found a few nice items, and for great prices!

Although I bike downtown fairly often, I don't get to eat at the coffee shop, since it's a difficult place to take the kids. Every time I go in there with the kids, all those tea pots and stands of coffee bags make me shudder with the feeling of impending doom. Oh the luxury of being toddler-free for a few hours!

Peter and Breanna had a lot of fun with their Aunt, too.

Thanks for visiting, Angie!

No comments: