Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Well, I hadn't planned to show the pages I actually did on my scrapbooking retreat, but I figured that if I didn't, ya'll would just assume that all I did was eat all weekend. While you'd most likely be fairly correct to assume that, I am a very talented multi-tasker, so I did accomplish something!

I didn't set a goal on the number of pages I wanted to get done (I like to set the bar low, so that I'm constantly surprised at myself for beating expectations). I was, however, rather surprised to find that I'd done around 24 (or 27) pages (math isn't my strong point. I'm not sure what my strong point is, but when I figure that out, I'll be sure to let you know). While I was hopelessly clobbered by blogless Lynn and her 40 gazillion pages, I can comfort myself in the thought that she didn't do any journaling, while I journaled AND put my pages in page protectors. That all takes HOURS of time, so I figure we're even.

Yes. I'll just keep telling myself that. Perhaps I'll start believing it.

No comments: