Saturday, February 16, 2008

Meme

I was tagged for a Meme, and I have to write seven random things about myself. I might have used some of these already, so apologies if you already know this stuff!

1. My Hubby and I have the same birthday. We were even married on the same day. (Think about it; you'll get it.)
2. My favorite food is food.
3. I won't drink anything with ice cubes in the glass. I swallowed an ice cube when I was a teenager and nearly choked to death on it. Now I have a phobia of ice. And snow. Perhaps the two are related?
4. I hated pink my entire life until I was pregnant with my daughter, and then I started craving all things pink.
5. I sing in my sleep. When we were first married, and I was practicing a lot of foreign language stuff for college classes, I freaked my hubby out when I started singing in German in the middle of the night.
6. I love to watch any movies with dancing, and Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance are two of my favorite TV shows. Don't call me on the phone when my shows are on TV, because I won't talk to you.
7. I'm planning to name all of my kids in alphabetical order (I've already got Andrew Peter and Breanna), due to an unhealthy love of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers when I was growing up. And no, I don't plan to use the entire alphabet.

Well, that's my list of things for this Meme! If you read this and feel interested in continuing the meme, feel free to consider yourself tagged. Otherwise, just ignore. I'm too lazy right now to find more people to tag, lol!

(Except my sister Lynn. She needs to update her blog, so I'm definitely tagging her.)

No comments: