Saturday, March 29, 2008

Handyman's Goodies

I can't believe that I was able to get it all done in time, but thankfully, I finished Handyman's birthday scrapbook album. I think he enjoyed it, but it'll actually be more nice as he gets older and more forgetful. He can look back and say, "Who's that skinny young man there with the hot chick?" (And yes, the hot chick is supposed to be me. NO sniggering, please.)



His socks were a hit too, and they FIT! Woo-hoo! Let's hear it for the ol' "drop the ball of yarn on the floor and sneakily measure the length of his foot while you're down there" trick! I've washed them once very carefully, and I think they'll be fine if I be sure to wash them in the washing machine in cold water and then let them air dry. (They're knit from 100% merino yarn.)

Big sigh of relief from this side of the computer! Whew! Presents are all done!

No comments: