Sunday, March 23, 2008

White Diamonds Lace Scarf

It's certainly taken me long enough, but I finally got around to publishing the pattern for the White Diamonds Lace Scarf on my design blog. It's free, so you're welcome to print out a copy and pass it around. Please leave a comment, however, if you do knit it.

You can also access this through Ravelry if you're a member (it's free, so if you're not a member and you knit, you should be!)

Enjoy!

- - - - - - - UPDATE! - - - - - - -

I just figured out how to put the pattern on a pdf file (to open with Adobe or other reader), so I can email it to you if you'd like. Just leave me your email address in the comment box, and I'll send it right off! Unfortunately, I can't upload the pdf to any free hosting sites, because it's too big.

No comments: