Thursday, April 10, 2008

Freedom!


On a short pregnancy note, I'd appreciate your prayers for me during this last month. I have a personal theory that the Lord makes us as miserable as possible during this last month, so that we women actually look forward to going into labor, something which an otherwise normal woman would never contemplate without running screaming from the room.

My theory seems to be holding true, as my old friend Nausea has returned, and I'm having a lot of trouble keeping food down. Since it's difficult to knit when one's hands are shaking from weakness and lack of food, I simply have to keep my food down. (Again, don't you just love my sense of priorities?).

Also, I don't think I've mentioned before on my blog that we're planning to have a home birth. I had home births with my other two, and I have an excellent midwife, so I'm not really "worried" per se, but giving birth is never a piece of cake, so I'd appreciate your prayers and thoughts! (Incidentally, if you're interested in finding out more about home births, you can visit this website.)

On other, more happy news, after going for almost a whole year with just one vehicle, which Handyman usually had to confiscate to drive for work (unfortunately for me, "going to work" did somehow rate higher than my need to go to the LYS, boo-hoo!), we finally got around to purchasing another one.

It's nothing fancy, not anywhere near being new, but it's new to us. Best of all, I have my wheels back! Woo-hoo, I have FREEDOM!

Unfortunately, I'm now too uncomfortable to leave the house.

No comments: