Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Prince Charming

A few days ago my little baby was cooing and smiling so cutely, so I tried to take his picture.

Here are his thoughts:

"Uh, Mom, what are you doing?"

"How's this smile? Too cheesy? Too much?"

"Let's try the serious 'artist' pose. You can put it on the back of my book. When I get around to writing it. First I have to learn to read, though, I guess."

"Nah, nah, I'm not going to cooperate! Get used to it, because you're going to have three teenagers at the same time once my siblings and I get a little older! Hmmmm, I wonder if she'd notice if I start un-raveling her knitting here . . ."

"Not good, Mom, you didn't get my best side. Does this outfit make me look fat?"

"OH, JUST GIVE ME THE CAMERA AND I'LL TAKE THE PICTURE MYSELF!. Seriously, she's got a college degree and everything and she can't even take a decent picture . . ."

No comments: