Friday, July 18, 2008

Celebrating

It's so hard for me to believe, but today is Baby Gabe's 2 month birthday. Where has the time gone? I don't want to get all mushy on you, but trust me, he's a little sweetie pie, with those chubby cho-cho cheeks and those cootsie-wootsie widdo feet and . . . .

Oh, sorry. Got carried away there.

He's such a good baby. The last week or so he's been awake more, changing his usual routine from sleeping 20 hours a day to sleeping 17 hours a day. We're making progress!

I hate to be smug, but he's been sleeping through the night since he was 4 weeks old.

Okay, I lied, I feel extremely smug. Anyway, here's a little slide of the birthday boy.



And, if you're not completely sick of baby pictures, here's a little video. (Sorry, but when I first started recording, I forgot that my little hand-held camera won't take sideways videos. I figured that out last time. It looks okay on the screen, but not when the video is uploaded. Don't get a crick in your neck!)

No comments: