Monday, July 28, 2008

Deliriously Happy

I have done it. I have finally done it.

I have knitted something that I'm entirely happy with. No complaining, no mistakes (that I can think of), and most unimaginable of all - - - - -

It fits.

I'll give ya'll a moment to get over the shock.

Here it is, after much ado, my mostest favoritest sweater/top of all time. The pattern was great, (I just LOVE the design - I think it'd be flattering on anyone breathing), and the yarn was even better. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!

Happy, happy, happy, happy! Let's all do that happy dance! Woo-hoo!

- Oh, by the way, I like this top. Just thought I'd tell you in case you didn't know.

Pattern Specs:
* Milinda Pattern by Joan McGowan-Michael
* Ella Rae Bamboo Silk yarn
* Denise Circular needles, size 5. I still couldn't get gauge with 5's, even though the pattern called for 7's, so I used size 5 needles and knitted the small dimensions, making adjustments in the length where necessary.

No comments: