Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Fair Haul

Well, I've gotten the results back from the stuff I entered in the county fair, and I have to say I'm very pleased. I didn't really have any arguments with the judges' decisions (although let me say for the record that the photography judges must be blind. My SiL's photographs were SO much better than the ones that were awarded ribbons, and I'm not saying that just because I have to. It's true, and I'm ticked off for her sake, since she's probably too nice to say she's ticked off. I'm ticked off.)

Whew, that was a long rant!

Okay, here's the stuff, in no particular order, just in whichever order I can find the photographs for first:

Any Other Knitted Item (first)

White Bread (first)

Dinner rolls (third)

Grape Juice (second)

Vegetable Juice (first)

Adult Sweater (first)

Knit Afghan (didn't place at all, wah!)

Cotton Dress (fourth place)

Mother and Daughter dresses (fourth place)



Trellis baby sweater from Knitty (second place)

No comments: