Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Knit-witty

I have to say, I rather consider myself to be a somewhat witty writer. Perhaps I'm all alone in a deep damp corner on this, but I try to keep a humorous aspect to my blog. (I find this is the best way to stave off ensuing hysteria and nervous tics).

However, I have to admit that there are other writers out there who are much, much more funny than I. One of my personal favorites is the Yarn Harlot, a woman who can single-handily make me laugh till my sides crack, raise half a million dollars for charity, and direct other knitters to consider crazy schemes.

Even if you don't know much (or anything) about knitting, her writing is a treasure to read. (This is a really big complement coming from me, because she doesn't always post pictures on her blog, and I still read every word.)

Please read this, and then come back and reassure me that all knitters are insane.

We're going to take over the world, bwah-haaa-haaa!

2 comments:

Kit-bert: "semi" eevil HR Director said...

I don't believe it's possible for ANYONE to be as witty or funny as you in their blogs. you make me seriously crack up and laugh out loud...very loudly especially when I'm at work and supposed to be all professional and serious :)

I love your witty blog writing...keep it up! Love you!!

hakucho said...

Yes, there is no doubt - all knitters are insane ;)