Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Morality Tale

New Years' Eve is a wonderful time to spend with family.

It's a time to enjoy the company of loved ones we don't get to see too often (which might be why we love them so much, hee hee!).
It's a time to play games until late into the night.
It's a time to indulge.
(Forget love --- fall in chocolate!)
It's not the best time to knit.
Never drink and knit. You will knit socks in two entirely different sizes. (They should look exactly the same.)
As far as I know, these socks were knit with the same needles, using the same yarn, and the same amount of stitches.
But then again, I'm a little fuzzy as to the details.

1 comment:

Cleo said...

Ooooohhh. the chocolate fountain looks just outright delectable!! Can imagine myself leaned over, mouth open, catching the waterfall! Ooops...I thought that out loud, didn't I? LMBO! :) Have a GREAT weekend!