Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby Feet

s
When Gabe was born, a very sweet blogger friend knitted a pair of booties that quickly became my favorite footwear for Gabe's fat feet. Not only were they adorable and handmade, but they were the only things that would stay. on. his. feet.

So, for my newest nephew, I decided to knit him a pair of booties just like Gabe's. The ribbing on the side allows the booties to stretch tremendously so the baby can continue to wear them through massive growth spurts. (Gabe wore his for a little over a year).
I paired it up with a cute little outfit.
Congratulations Joe and Kathy on your new little man!

3 comments:

Sereknitty said...

I'm glad to see you're still getting enjoyment out of those booties! The blue ones are so cute!

Explore-Science-Beyond-the-Classroom said...

Nice booties Rach...

Anonymous said...

RACHEL!!! For some reason I never saw this at the time, but stumbled upon it today. Ike STILL wears those and I love them. I don't know if I ever told you that. They are so cute and he gets so many compliments on them. Thank you thank you thank you!!
Kathy