Monday, July 12, 2010

The Newest Member

We have a new pet in the house.
(No, that's me. The rabbit is the pet.)

His name is Paganini (named after the eccentric but genius violinist who was rumored to have sold his soul to the Devil in exchange for his astounding talent. To hear Paganini's Violin Caprice No. 24, click here.)

Paganini is the sweetest little bunny ever. He only poops in his litter box, never chews anything, and is friendly as can be.
(Well, he's usually friendly. We had 13 kids over last Sunday, and he's been hiding under the bed a lot since then. I don't really blame him; I felt like hiding under there too.)
Every morning it's Miss Boo's job to go outside and collect grass and leaves for his breakfast.
He's also very smart. He's figured out how to get into my liquor cabinet.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun!! I had several bunnies growing up and loved it.

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

LOL...As I read this post, Caleb started doing Tai Chi. Cute bunny...and glad he' found a way (liquor closet)to cope with the kids. :)