Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Autumnal Outfits

JoAnn Fabrics had the most adorable corduroy fabric on sale, and when I saw it, I knew I had to make the kids matching Fall outfits.

I made Boo's dress first, and used a coordinating polka dot corduroy for accents.

I used the same fabric to make a bow tie for Gabe.  The bow tie was very easy to make.  There are a lot of good tutorials online, so I just picked this one and altered it a bit to use velcro instead of snaps.

For Peter, I used my favorite handy dandy online tie tutorial.


The boys' outfits are cute, of course, but Miss Boo's is definitely my favorite.

I made little button yo-yos to add as flourishes on the sash.

. . . . a few more on the shoulder . . .

. . . a three more in different sizes at the hem.



Taaa-daaaaa!

3 comments:

Acornbud said...

Great outfits! The kids are growing so quickly. Happy Thanksgiving!

Explore-Science-Beyond-the-Classroom said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I miss my grandbabies, can't wait to see them at Christmas :)

TuttleTime said...

I am just now seeing these...adorable! You know how I love matching outfits, so these are awesome!