Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dude Party

Last year, for Handyman's birthday present I got him a beer brewing kit.  He loves honey, so I purchased the Honey Nut Brown.

This year, he finally got around to brewing it.

He and a few of his fellow dudes came over for a ManPparty to celebrate.  They were either celebrating his birthday, or the tasting of his first beer, I'm not sure which.

They thought it hilarious that he stored his stuff in Bud Light containers.  I don't really get it, but then, I like wine better than beer.

There was plenty of chips and homemade Aloha Salsa.

And of course, this being a Man Party, there was the required heart attack inducing amount of meat.

Happy birthday Handyman!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a party! Were you allowed to attend or were you just the photo taker? :)