Sunday, May 1, 2011

Random Bits

1. I had a music recital today for my students, and now that it's over, part of me feels this strange manic urge to be rushing around doing something, as I have been doing for the past two weeks.

2. The other part of me is soundly telling the other part to shut. up.

3. (This is the same part that constantly wants to watch Masterpiece Theater movies and knit).

4. I'm very tired of having the chicken pox in our house.  It's been going on three weeks now, and I'm quite ready thank-you-very-much for this particular chicken to cross the road and get hit by a car.

5. Homeopathy is a wonderful thing that helps children who are plastered in pox marks say, "Itch?  What itch?  Can I have more ice cream?"

6. The ice cream bit is more due to their genetics from Handyman than any side derivative from homeopathy.

7. I am going to work in the garden tomorrow.  That is the plan.  I will stick with the plan.  I will. 

8. I wonder if it will rain tomorrow?  I hope it rains . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, sounds like you are having a rough time of it. A recital and chicken pox? Not cool. Hope the chicken does cross the road (ha ha funny!) for you soon. :)