1. I had a music recital today for my students, and now that it's over, part of me feels this strange manic urge to be rushing around doing something, as I have been doing for the past two weeks.
2. The other part of me is soundly telling the other part to shut. up.
3. (This is the same part that constantly wants to watch Masterpiece Theater movies and knit).
4. I'm very tired of having the chicken pox in our house. It's been going on three weeks now, and I'm quite ready thank-you-very-much for this particular chicken to cross the road and get hit by a car.
5. Homeopathy is a wonderful thing that helps children who are plastered in pox marks say, "Itch? What itch? Can I have more ice cream?"
6. The ice cream bit is more due to their genetics from Handyman than any side derivative from homeopathy.
7. I am going to work in the garden tomorrow. That is the plan. I will stick with the plan. I will.
8. I wonder if it will rain tomorrow? I hope it rains . . .
Well, I've finally started making interesting things for Baby Ella. I ran across a baby booties pattern on Ravelry , and I thought ...
First, start with an obscene amount of tomatoes. Yes, "obscene" is a measurable amount. Basically just fill your laundry basket ...
Over the July 4th holiday Handyman and I decided to take the kids on an impromptu camping excursion. I think the kids were ( insert heavy...
~~~~~ It's not too late to enter my giveaway ! I really like reading the blog Ruffles and Stuff where I've gotten so many great id...
Baking (2) cards (4) Children (139) Christmas (15) Cooking (18) Dyeing (2) Etsy (17) Freezer Paper Stencils (3) Gardening (37) Gift (21) Holidays (45) Home Decor (5) Home School (9) Housework (8) Knitting (228) My Patterns (25) Quilting (5) Recycled Yarn (3) Refashion (6) Scrapbooking (11) Sewing (72) tutorial (18) Yarn (23)
Powered by Blogger.