Thursday, December 6, 2012

To Grandmother's House We Go

Peter celebrated his 9th birthday last week, and as a special treat we met Handyman for lunch (Peter loves anything that involves food and eating.)

After that we followed Handyman to where he was working and explored the surrounding area.
 (Yes, I know more "walking" pictures.)

I had Ella strapped to me in her baby sling, which made me feel like I was pregnant again.  Going over the massive river creek was a lot harder than it should have been.  Thankfully I had my two little engineers to build a bridge for me.

It was like the Battle of San Juan Hill, and I was determined to take it, no matter how many stupid barbed wire fences and dribbling creeks got in my way.

Unfortunately the kids had other ideas in mind, which centered on candy, toys, getting warm, and walking to Grandma's House.

Traitors.

No comments: