Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fashionista Baby


I love sewing for Ella.  I mean, really, girl clothes are just so much more fun to make than boy clothes.  Don't believe me?  Next time you're at Wal-mart, just notice the amount of space given over to baby girl clothes versus the space for boy clothes.

I rest my case.

I've noticed that this season minty/green and peach seem to be the fashion colors of choice, and for once, I also like it (I'm soooo glad the yellow and gray combination is over.  *Ick, shudder, cringe*).

I found some fabric at Joann's and decided to make a quick little peasant style dress for Ella, complete with extravagant bow that can double as a chew toy.
 
 

1 comment:

Explore-Science-Beyond-the-Classroom said...

Oh my how they change. Ella looks so different than when I saw her in Hawaii. Great job with the sewing Rachel!