Saturday, May 5, 2007

Flabbergasted - in a Nice Way

I was completely taken aback when my husband checked the mail this afternoon and found - THIS!

Delicious, luscious, luxuriously soft Malabrigo in the most glorious color, "Ocean"!!!!!! I've never knit Malabrigo before, but I've seen other knitters rave about it. Now I know why! I can't get over the beautiful colors or how soft it feels to the touch. My poor cat is jealous because I keep stroking the skeins instead of her.

Who sent me this yarn? I have no clue! My husband Andy swears he didn't get it for me (and frankly, I don't think he has the least idea about nice yarn). The only thing I can think is that my secret pal from the ISE4 blog sent it to me. If so, ISE4 secret pal, or my knitting fairy godmother, you are the best! From the bottom of my heart, "THANK YOU, MAHALO, GRACIAS, and DANKE!"

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Very beautiful color! What fun to find a special project for such a special yarn!

Cindy said...

How beautiful! What a special surprise!

Diane said...

Wow! Maybe a knit your own scarf kit? I wouldn't mind opening my mail to that any day! What a great suprize gift.

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

How neat! :) Love the color. Not from me.

Love, Angie