Friday, May 18, 2007

Pictures with Elise

My dear friend Elise kindly consented to model my Maunawili Falls Vest for me, and here are the results! I think she's so photogenic, don't you? (Especially since she's just had a baby!)

She's such a trooper. Would you believe it that she was running a fever, and still met me at the park for pictures? I didn't know she wasn't feeling well till I got there, but she uncomplainingly posed and smiled as though she was having a wonderful day, instead of the truth, which was that she's feeling awful and dreadfully behind on sleep.

So, what pictures do you like the best? I was thinking of sending at least two to Knitty. (Oh, special thanks to my hubby, who recommended taking pictures at this artistic spot. I hadn't thought of it!)

Oh, here's a close-up of the details. (I LOVE my camera!!!!)Picture #1:
Picture #2:
Picture #3:
Picture #4:

5 comments:

Ellen said...

I like picture number three. It was a nice spot to take pics at...

Ellen said...

Oops,... I like them all, but I just said the wrong number,... my fav of them all is number 2.

Danielle said...

I like pic's 2 & 3. Poor friend, she looks great even though she's feeling bad! Good luck with knitty, I hope they accept your pattern that would be awesome.

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

3's my favorite. :)

Love, Angie

Anonymous said...

I like pic #2.I really hope you get in Knitty.To think it all started when your secret scarf pal sent you some Malbrigo...LOL!