Thursday, May 17, 2007

Win Free Yarn!

I just wanted to send out one more reminder that I'm still searching for a nice scarf pattern, and I'll send a skein of Lion Brand's Magic Stripes sock yarn to the person who helps me find the best pattern.Here's a reminder of what I'm looking for:
* Any pattern that is written for fingering weight yarn, or could be easily adapted for fingering weight yarn
* Not really interested in heavy cables, although something with cables that isn't too thick would be a consideration
* Pattern can be from a book, or online. I can get the book through the library, but I'd like to see a picture of the pattern you're suggesting.

Please let other knitters know about this, so I can get lots of great suggestions!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hi Rachel,
First, I've tagged you for a meme on my blog. If you go to my blog, you'll find out all about it.

Second, check out Anne's patterns at www.knitspot.com. Both the Obstacle shawl and Hypotenuse shawl patterns have scarf versions for fingering weight yarns. Her patterns are very well written.