Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Family Time!

My family drove up from Illinois to spend the week with us, and we are having such a nice time. The weather has been perfect, and we've had so much fun together! "Bompey and Gwammy" especially love to spoil the grandkids, so Peter and Breanna are having a blast.

Peter's been dying to ride the paddle boats at the park, and he finally got his coveted wish. He was thrilled to be on the "DRAGON"!

Breanna seemed impressed, but she managed to keep herself contained . . .

Nathan is also with us, and I can't believe how tall he's gotten! He's taller than I am! (And yes, I lied about the "8 things about myself" - I'm really only 5'1" *sigh*).

My sister Angie is also coming to visit us this evening (she lives in Atlanta), so it will be a happy house full of people! After we pick her up we're going to see the fireworks (if it doesn't rain), so I hope to get some good pictures of that, too!

Tomorrow, we're planning to all go on the bike trail for a lovely morning ride (that is, if Peter can manage to stay on his bike . . .)

Anyway, I won't be blogging much, due to all the fun!

Happy 4th of July to everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family drove 'UP from Illinois"??? So you finally admitted that this really isn't Illinois. It's really some sick extension to WI isn't it...haha! A place they call Illinois but everyone speaks like they are from WI! I knew it!

Anonymous said...

Your family drove 'UP from Illinois"??? So you finally admitted that this really isn't Illinois. It's really some sick extension to WI isn't it...haha! A place they call Illinois but everyone speaks like they are from WI! I knew it!

Ellen said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time with family!!

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

I just love the pics! I am so glad I was able to come up there, even if it was a short time. I have never been up there for the summer. I can't wait to blog tonight! :) Love, Angie