Monday, July 30, 2007

Garden Stuff, and the Missing Rabbit

I'm not really having the best day. Hunny Bunny is missing again, and I'm hoping she's somewhere nearby.

Perhaps she's playing with Rhapsody . . .


These are just some random pictures I took of my flowers and garden, as I'm feeling rather blah today and not up to serious blogging.

Here's another reason why I'm feeling a bit down. I thought I was done cleaning the living room, but then I heard a crash . . . More work . . .

I've never seen a gladioulus look like this before, so I thought it was interesting. I'm not really a huge fan of glads; my SiL is much better at them than I am.

I'm really hoping my Bee Fields will show up in the mail, and I'll pick up my needles and my mood will pick up too!

Hope you're having a better Monday than I am!

7 comments:

hakucho said...

Gosh your little one with all the books on the floor brings back memories. My boys had a tall bookcase in their room and it was filled with books. My husband had to bolt it to the wall. They would frequently pull all the books off the shelves....very fun to pick up, but I was always thankful no one got hurt :) So be glad that it's just a mess and no crushed little bodies ;)

happy cleaning :)
P.S Hope you find Hunny Bunny and your flower pics made my Monday !

Ellen said...

Hope you find Hunny Bunny...

Sorry you're having a "Monday" all around. I'm praying for you!

Kit-bert: "semi" eevil HR Director said...

Rachel, my sweet sweet sister!! I love you so much! I hope that cheers you up! I'll be sure to call you on my way home - right during your piano lessons, like I always do :) I'm good like that...

oh and another thing that I hope brings cheer to you...Angie has coerced (sp?) me into starting a blog...so I hope that you and her check it out regularly for your daily dose of sarcasm :) I'm full of it! :)

Love you and cheer up! I'm having a manic monday also...BOO to mondays!

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

Ooooo, Rach, sorry you are going through all that. I cannot believe you have all those books to clean up! Aaaah! Are those the ones in your living room? Oh my.... :(

Sounds like a nice day for knitting and tea or a large gin/tonic! :) Love you RAch, Angie

Diane said...

You should have named her Houdini Bunny with all the disappearing she does.

Gotta love the moutain-o-books with that sweet face sitting there reading.

LaVerna said...

Enjoy those mishaps while you can.They grow up so fast.
Prayers going up for Hunny Bunny's safe return.

130sbyThirty said...

At least the little one was ok and happily reading. Like 'mom, what is wrong? I am just taking a break reading!'