Friday, September 14, 2007

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED TODAY, BECAUSE MY SISTER LYNN CALLED YESTERDAY, AND SAID, "I BOUGHT TICKETS AND I'M COMING TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND."

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE!

AND, TO ADD TO THE MASS HYSTERIA THAT HAS SUDDENLY GRIPPED THE HOUSEHOLD, WE ARE GOING TO SEE WICKED! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(Okay, must calm down a little bit, now.) I've wanted to see Wicked for two years, but the tickets have always been too expensive. When I found out my sister was coming, on a whim, I decided to check the ticket prices. And . . . .

WE GOT ORCHESTRA SEATS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (There goes my resolution to be calm . . . . ).

I think it'll be awhile before I fly back down from the rafters. Lynn's coming this weekend, my Mum is coming in three weeks, and my sister Angie is coming two weeks after that. Oo la la, I'm soooooo excited!

(Oh, on a calmer note, you should check out Lynn's blog to see her hilarious reception of her knitted birthday gift. Tell her hi for me!)

No comments: