Monday, September 17, 2007

Departures and Arrivals

I had such a wonderful time with my sister Lynn this weekend. The Broadway show, Wicked, was everything I was hoping it'd be and more. It was by far the best Broadway Musical I've ever seen, and I've been privileged enough to have seen Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, and The Pirate Queen. I don't have time to post pictures of Lynn's visit right now, but I'll try to get them blogged by tomorrow. I had such a great time with my sweet sister, and she fulfilled her "auntily" duties and spoiled the kids outrageously! It was very hard dropping her off at the bus station and saying goodbye. The kids were all for going with their "Auntie Nynn", but I managed to drag them back into their car seats with bribes.

I've been dying to blog about this for awhile now, but I haven't been able to spill the beans until "all the proper authorities were notified."

We are expecting another addition to our family! Yes, it's true, baby number 3 will, Lord willing, be making his or her arrival sometime mid-May. What's really funny is that my other sister, Angie, is also expecting, and her baby is due almost two weeks earlier than mine. They'll be close to the same age! Ha ha, we can be two queasy pregos together!

Thankfully, I'm not experiencing any discomfort, although I'm slightly queasy sometimes, a difference from my first two pregnancies. However, I got some pregnancy tea from the health food store, and I'm hoping that, along with the ubiquitous saltine cracker, will get me safely through the first trimester. A loud hurrah for tea and crackers, the diet of pregnant women everywhere!

No comments: