Saturday, November 3, 2007

Fall Family Pictures

When my sister was here, we went to a small woodland park to take our annual fall family photos. She was sweet enough (and had plenty of patience) to be our photographer.
It's become a bit of a tradition for us. I used to have our pictures taken at Sears or J.C.Penney, but, although the photo quality may not be as good as the professionals', I just like the more natural look of outdoor photos. (Not to mention it's much cheaper, ha ha!). Plus, I can make as many copies as I like!

This one is just so funny, because both of the kids looked ticked off from being photographed!

This photo is my favorite of the two kids together. They grow so quickly *sob*!

Angie suggested taking these. I like them, because they seem to tell a story (and no, it's NOT Hansel and Gretel.)

(Oh, if you are family members viewing this post, let me know in the comments if you'd like a copy of any of the pictures. Don't forget to mention what size photo, too. I'm planning to get a couple of wallet sized prints made as well.)

No comments: