Thursday, November 15, 2007

Housekeeping

Sorry to bug ya'll with such a mundane question, but this is starting to bug me, and I need your help. (Why not pass the bugging around, after all? )When you view this blog, do you hear music? I mean, if you usually hear music in your head, that's not what I'm talking about. For that, you have to visit a psychiatrist. No, I'm talking about music specific to this blog.

See, I downloaded this thingy (very technical term) that is supposed to play music automatically as soon as the page is loaded, but for some reason, I can only hear it if I scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen. I've been told that my internet is slow (most likely due to all the *ahem* downloading that goes on around here, such as the all-important, ancient episodes of Dr. Who).

So, is it just me? If it is, than my sense of normalcy will be back to normal. If it's not just me, and everyone's experiencing the same dilemma, than that means I've become one with the rest of humanity.

Hmmmm, perhaps you shouldn't leave a comment. I don't know if humanity is ready for me to join them, yet.

No comments: