Monday, August 4, 2008

Chubby Bubby

I was at the Health Department a few days ago, because I had to get Gabe's birth certificate information in order. Normally the hospital takes care of all that stuff, but since I had a home birth, I had to haul myself and my three darling children to the Health Department's office. Thankfully the lady who does the registering is really nice (she remembered me from Peter and Breanna's births). When she was finished with all the paperwork, I asked her if she would weigh Gabe, since the baby scale was right there.

I plopped my sweetie on the scale, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that . . . .

He is a nice porky 13 pounds. Hooray! No more skinny cheeks! He's 2 1/2 months old, so I think 13 pounds is a nice healthy weight. I'm so thankful for this little (or not so little!) blessing.

Here's a little video of Gabe sharing his guru weight secret. He looks a bit slimy because he had just come out of the bath tub.

No comments: