Sunday, September 5, 2010

Miss Boo the Subversive

. . . or also known as "The Tattling Spy".
Every day, I check my phone to see if I have any new messages, and lately I've been seeing my Mum's phone number pop up a lot on the "Recently Called" list.


Now, I love talking to my Mum, but as far as I know, I don't talk to her in my sleep.
It seems that a certain little person in my house (who has figured out the speed-dialing system on the keypad) has been stealing my phone in the wee hours of the morning and calling her Grammy.This morning she proudly informed Grammy that she "was wearing underwear".

She's four.

She's been wearing underwear since she was two.

I'm not entirely sure why the fact that she was wearing underwear on this particular day was of such import that it required a 5:00 A.M. telephone call to her Grammy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's hilarious! Ali hasn't figured out how to work the phone on her own yet, but she asks to call Gramamma all the time. Today it was to tell her that she wasn't wearing a shirt.

Oh well...