Thursday, December 16, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Every Wednesday I take the kids to my gym where they have their swimming lessons.  Peter is in the "Dolphins" class.

Peter has a friend who takes the class with him, which makes it extra fun for Peter.  Despite the fun, he has managed to learn a bit about swimming, much to the shock of his teacher, considering that Peter seems to spend more time under the water than above.  (What is it about boys that they cannot conceive of swimming with their heads above the water?)

Miss Boo is in the "Jelly Fish" class.

I suggested to the instructor that she change the names of the classes from "Jellyfish" and "Dolphin" to "Sea Monsters" and "Leviathans".

 It just seems more accurately descriptive.

2 comments:

Wishful Acres Farm said...

I was just thinking today that I need to call the gym & sign up for the next session.

Anonymous said...

This is much better than Mom's swimming lesson for me... chuck me in :)

--Joosh