Friday, August 10, 2012

The County Fair


Our county always has such a nice fair.  This is the first year I didn't enter anything (I was busy growing a baby during last year's canning season, and I didn't have the energy to submit the tiny bit that I did manage to do.

Because I didn't get the weekly pass that comes with being an exhibitor, we only went to the fair once instead of going every day as we usually do.  That being said, we certainly managed to pack in as much fun as we could in the one day!

The kids had so much fun on the rides.

The weather was just beautiful; slightly overcast and not to hot and muggy like it was last year.

This was especially good because Ella's car seat turns into a baby cooker if the weather is too warm.

This year, Miss Boo baaarely managed to scrape the required height requirements to go on the bigger rides. 

I'm not so sure that Peter was as enthusiastic about the Whirling Dervish as she was.

Gabe had to go on a lot of his rides by himself, because the older two were busy giving their poor mother heart palpitations, but I don't think Gabe minded much.

Lots of Summer fun!

2 comments:

Acornbud said...

Dang. I can't believe how big Gabe is already! How do you keep them together at a fair? lol

Ellen said...

The kids are all adorable. Looks like fun!!