Friday, March 22, 2013

Field Trip to the Field Museum


After my sister Lynn's visit was over, the kids and I drove her to the airport, and from there we went to the Chicago Field Museum

Getting to Chicago isn't something I do very often.  It's a long drive, and I don't usually have the luxury of having another adult with me.  However, since it worked to drop off Lynn as well, I decided to be crazy brave and try to work in a Field Trip to the Field Museum.

We have an annual membership to the Putnam Museum, which allows us to have free access to all sorts of other museums across the country, and I try to take advantage of that as much as possible.
(Seriously though, how can people afford going without something like that?!  Admission was $12 a person otherwise!  Not only that, but that didn't even cover the cost of the new "extra-cool" exhibits, which were an additional $10 per person. Ridiculous.)



The kids were very good, and it was a fun day in spite of the long drive home.



 

No comments: