Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Not-so-Cowl Neck Sweater

I finished another sweater using the Too-Cute Cowl Neck pattern, but this time, I left out the cowl. I wish I could get a better picture, but unfortunately, it doesn't look any better on me, since I'm not quite the right shape for a fitted sweater right now, lol!

I modified the neckline to make it quite low with a scooped/oval neck. With all the variegated colors, I thought this type of sweater would look nicer with an off-white camisole peeking through at the top. Please ignore the inane expression on my face - taking a picture of myself is not one of my better skills. Ignore my messy hair, too. In fact, just try to mentally block my image from the photograph. I did try to photoshop myself out of the picture, but I thought that putting a photograph of just my (ahem) upper anatomy would be construed as slightly weird.

Heaven knows, I'd hate for anyone to think I'm weird. I'm a perfectly normal person, as I'm sure you're aware . . .

Specifications:
Pattern: Too Cute Cowl Neck from Better Homes and Garden's Hip Knits
Yarn: Plymouth Encore Colorspun Worsted Weight
Size: Large
Needles: US size 7, 9, and 11

No comments: